Saturday, July 23, 2011

Thomas McDonell!

Hey everybody! Yes I'm back with another really steamy guy. I don't know if you recognize him, but Thomas will be in the new movie Prom! I know right look at that luscious hair. It's totally gorgeous. I couldn't help but notice him as I watched the previews for this movie. This will kind of be his debut role since he's only had small parts in movies such as Twelve and The Forbidden Kingdom. I absolutely cannot wait until this movie comes out. I know I'll be sitting in the movie theater drooling at Thomas, but I doubt I'll be the only one. By the way Thomas will be in the upcoming movie Dark Shadows playing Barnabas Collins who is Johnny Depp when he was younger. How cool and perfectly cast also. Don't forget to see Prom it is premiering on April 29, 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment